student - parent handbook 2024-2025 

Please Note: The above 6 forms must be printed out

and sent back to ABC Learning Center. We will

also need a copy of your child's Shot & Physical record

before they can start, if they are not enrolled in

public school. We do not need a Shot & Physical record

if your child is in kindergarten or above.

 Episcopal (ECS) orVoluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK)

Forms That Must Be Sent Back To School For Enrollment At  ABC

             Daycare Info: 

Development Referral Programs:

             ABC Child Care & Learning Center LLC

Website Created & Hosted with Website Builder